- 5-page research paper outlining
- Science fair paper templates
- Hints on university projects
- Picking a project writing agency
- Research project introduction
- Creating 20-page projects
- Traits of a good writing service
- Getting custom projects online
- MLA papers: hints on composing
- Starting a Literature APA paper
- Research for a term project
- Defining quality of writer's skills
- Example papers at no cost
- A method to avoid a bad writer
- Selecting a good writing agency
- Seeking sample research projects
- Proper citing: Chicago papers
- Drug trufficking research project
Biology Term Paper Writing Suggestions: How To Come Up With A Unique Topic
Biology is such an interesting subject. Not only is it very wide but a lot of areas in the field are yet to be explored in depth. Therefore, for biology students faced with the task of writing a term paper, you have a world of options! So, how exactly do you come up with an offbeat topic?
- Select an area that interests you
- Select an area that you know about
- Narrow your topic down to a manageable size
- Find an interesting way to approach your topic
As always, you want to select a topic that you’ll enjoy working on. By now you know that you’re only likely to put in the most effort if you like the topic. A great idea is to look into what you have already learnt and evaluate the topics one after another. Once you’ve identified an interesting topic, the rest will follow.
You don’t want to get stuck midway through the paper. This is why you need to select a topic that you’re already familiar with. Rather than trying to pick on a massive project because you want to show others that you can do it, pick something that will give you good scores. Think about it in terms of the prize at hand. For term papers, grades are a priority and you can only get the best grade if you’re doing what you know.
For every term paper, you will be given a certain word count range. So, you could be told to make it between 4,000 and 5,000 words or even more or less. Alternatively, you may be told to write a 10-page term paper. You need to think about the topic you’re selecting and whether you can exhaust in within the limited space available. If not, then consider narrowing down further to a more specific topic.
There are several ways of approaching a topic. Some people open with questions, some open with statistics, and others can open with hard facts. You need to determine which approach will work best for your audience. For instance, instead of writing about “tooth decay,” you can refine the subject to “tooth decay in children.”
There are several topics suggested on this site such as;
- Obesity and genetics
- Effects of abortion
- Homosexuality and genetics
- Cancer; how it affects humanity
- Relationship between vaccines and autism in young children
- Birth control pills; are they safe?
- Do alternative medicines really work?
- HIV and AIDS
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis drugs. How effective are they
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
In short, the topic you choose depends on your strengths. Don’t just choose a topic to impress others, choose a topic that will get you great grades.